5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone near Denver/ Colorado Springs have a RC speedo tool or AlfaOBD?

XmikeX

Reaction score
Like title says Anyone near that area have a rough country speedometer reset tool or AlfaOBD and can assist in resetting the speedo willing to throw in some beer/ cash for their time. I need to reset mine after new tires and cant swallow the $200 for a tool that just resets the speedo

-Mike

Last edited:

Whoa_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not sure if you can program multiple trucks with it. I thought it got married to the VIN while using it. One thing you can do for sure is look for someone that has the AlfaOBD. They can adjust your tire settings.

XmikeX

Reaction score
Not sure if you can program multiple trucks with it. I thought it got married to the VIN while using it. One thing you can do for sure is look for someone that has the AlfaOBD. They can adjust your tire settings.
I wasn't sure if it did get locked into the VIN of one truck, couldn't find the answer online. Thank you for the heads up ill look into other options if that is the case.

Users who are viewing this thread