5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone lifted in the rear and kept helper bags?

Seadoorxpguy

Reaction score
Looking around to level/ lift my truck slightly. Anyone know what coil spring spacers work with the airlift helper bags?

Lpsouth1978

Reaction score
I have the MotoFab 3" front/2" rear level spacers on mine and have the Airlift 1000HD helper bags. They work great. The spacers don't change the length of the springs at all so it doesn't affect the use of the helper bags. Hope this helps.

20220108_094118.jpg

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah you should be fine with the in-coil airbags. Those of us with ones that are outside have to get spacers for them. You'll have to change your shocks depending on height of the lift though.

pkman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have 1' lift Eibach springs and kept the airbags in them with no modifications. Works fine so far. I haven't had a real heavy load yet - just a full bed full of firewood.

Attachments

• One Inch Eibach.jpg
    One Inch Eibach.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 17

Seadoorxpguy

Reaction score
It definitely helps! I wasn't sure if the moto fab ones bolted in like a lot of the other spacers.

Users who are viewing this thread