5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ANYONE know how to adjust screen brightness???

Hemogoblin

Reaction score
Specifically, the grayed out portion in the brightness settings. I don't want it grayed out, I want to be able to set screen brightness when headlight are on.

Anyone????

Wakesnowb

Reaction score
Specifically, the grayed out portion in the brightness settings. I don't want it grayed out, I want to be able to set screen brightness when headlight are on.

Anyone????

I can adjust mine with the same dial that adjusts the dash and button lights. One of the two dials near below and to the left of the steering wheel.

Hemogoblin

Reaction score
I can adjust mine with the same dial that adjusts the dash and button lights. One of the two dials near below and to the left of the steering wheel.
I can as well but want this to be programmed. I don't understand why it's blacked out - I'm wondering if anyone knows how to get access to it.

Hrspwr88

Reaction score
I'm able to set the brightness of the screen, it has two options in the settings. Brightness with headlights on and off.

Users who are viewing this thread