5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone go off-roading with Mopar lift?

Newguy

Reaction score
I've been following and reading the various off-road and Mopar lift threads but can't seem to find anyone's take on how the Mopar lift does with off-roading. Can any of you provide before and after impressions? I've taken my Laramie off-roading and did it great, but looking to upgrade my bottom out resistance and add some travel. Thanks!

AnthonyD1978

Reaction score
Not much to say. It adds about 3" up front and 2" in the rear (if you get the updated mopar lift). It performs great and I don't regret the purchase. I use it to get up rock shelves and do 60mph on fire roads. I don't get air with the truck, but I do flex it over some jumps and it eats them up. I do this on a weekly basis since that kind of terrain is all over and near my house. I've been thinking about mounting my gopro under the truck to get a video of the suspension working. I'll try to get some this weekend.

It doesn't do much for off-roading except add clearance. A good tire will do more for you. I run 34" Wildpeaks.

Newguy

Reaction score
Not much to say. It adds about 3" up front and 2" in the rear (if you get the updated mopar lift). It performs great and I don't regret the purchase. I use it to get up rock shelves and do 60mph on fire roads. I don't get air with the truck, but I do flex it over some jumps and it eats them up. I do this on a weekly basis since that kind of terrain is all over and near my house. I've been thinking about mounting my gopro under the truck to get a video of the suspension working. I'll try to get some this weekend.

It doesn't do much for off-roading except add clearance. A good tire will do more for you. I run 34" Wildpeaks.
Thanks for the good input. It sounds like it helps with your bottoming out vs. stock suspension and and increases travel then?

2020GraniteBH

Reaction score

Good information I was wondering about this as well! Where did you get the mopar lift from?

Users who are viewing this thread