5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone else get an OTA Update today?

OldMarine

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just downloaded it, was wondering if anyone knew what was in the update.

Majortom

Reaction score
I got it. Downloaded it. Once completed, it prompted to review what was new but when I selected the button, it did show anything. But everything seems to be working .

Tex_Ram

Reaction score
UC 4C NAV, I got the OTA update, just popped up as I was about to get outta my truck though so I didn't do it.

OldMarine

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I didn't get an explanation page like nitmik did. Mine just said basically "there's an update available ", then the choice to update now-schedule update. Next time I started truck, it just booted up normally. I'll check the version later today and report back.

Apexcars

Reaction score
I got the update yesterday and today I got a notification from Uconnect that my truck has less than 1/8th tank left. I’ve never gotten those before

OldMarine

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I can't seem to find where, under the settings, you can see what version software is installed. Anybody know where it is on a 12 inch screen?

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I can't seem to find where, under the settings, you can see what version software is installed. Anybody know where it is on a 12 inch screen?
Press and hold the two outside apps at the bottom of your screen for about 7 seconds.

Last edited:

Jeremy47

Reaction score
As soon as mine updated and competed I noticed my range on my remote is gone. I used to be able to start and lock my truck from inside my house, now I have to be at the door of the truck for it to recognize the remote. Anyone else confirm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idahoktm

Reaction score
As soon as mine updated and competed I noticed my range on my remote is gone. I used to be able to start and lock my truck from inside my house, now I have to be at the door of the truck for it to recognize the remote. Anyone else confirm?

I remote started mine from about a couple hundred feet away yesterday.

OldMarine

Ram Guru
Reaction score

that didn't happen to me...but, I had a trailer hooked up to the truck when I did the update, and it took about 2-3 miles of driving before the "extended blind spot" came back. Maybe try the remote a few times from distance and see if it comes back as well.

OldMarine

Ram Guru
Reaction score
ok, thanks for the tip on accessing the system info Idahoktm, here is what I found. So I guess I have 21.03.11 as the updated version. IMG_20220207_101250196.jpg

Idahoktm

Reaction score
ok, thanks for the tip on accessing the system info Idahoktm, here is what I found. So I guess I have 21.03.11 as the updated version. View attachment 119906
Interesting that the new update still has an older application version. Mine updated last October to 39.62 and you have 34.31. Maybe because my truck is a 21 and yours is a 19??

Users who are viewing this thread