5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Rebels out there with the dealer installed 1"Mopar lift?

Manapua

Reaction score
I must be mistaken, but I thought the 2” Mopar lift couldn’t be used with previous gen Rebel because of the air suspension.

After seeing the Rebel Smoke concept with the 2” Mopar lift (and 35’s), I thought perhaps it can used on the Rebel with standard suspension.

EDIT: After doing some more research it appears that the Mopar kit is still not compatible with the new rebels.

Last edited:

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You only need to level a coil suspension Rebel to fit 35's. To properly level a Rebel with less than 1/4" rake, 2.5" top of strut spacer will do the job, in my experience. But because the Rebel already has longer struts you need UCA's to handle the new balljoint angles.

ortvk

Reaction score
Ok so my question....how do you know if your Rebel has the 1" lift or not? Looking at my window sticker and see nothing but the level 2 equipment group.

kjn86

Reaction score
Ok so my question....how do you know if your Rebel has the 1" lift or not? Looking at my window sticker and see nothing but the level 2 equipment group.

All have the 1" standard with the Rebel trim.

kjn86

Reaction score
ok thats what I was thinking. seems like only the ones with the air do not have it then?

I think the air does have it. It just adds even more lift with the suspension fully raised than the coil springs.

Users who are viewing this thread