5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

any other Green ?

ebeker

Reaction score
Such a cool color! I would totally get one if I ever saw one for sale when I bought mine. Green has to be super rare.
yeah absolutely i was going for red, i put a deposit and i saw this green one from 8 hours away and burnt my deposit and went to pick it up , I love it , thanx.

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
yeah absolutely i was going for red, i put a deposit and i saw this green one from 8 hours away and burnt my deposit and went to pick it up , I love it , thanx.
lol same here, was going for red but found this one sitting next to it.
guess it was clear I wanted it, plus limited edition and numbers produced made it difficult to negotiate a deal but couldn't be happier

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
damn man finally we found each other :D possibly we are the only 2 who have them . I drove 8 hours to pick up the green instead of buying any other color within the same city(Houston,TX)
The numbers were very limited, I know a few people posted about not able to find one. Here is a thread of some members that got their hands on one of these rare beauties

Aaron_Y

Reaction score
2021 Laramie, matching Leer canopy, Amp running boards, lifted, 22" wheels and 35" Toyo's. Since the photo, I've shaved the door and tailgate emblems and blacked out the rest. Ceramic coat on the whole truck. I really enjoy this truck.

Attachments

• Aaron's 2021 Ram.jpg
    Aaron's 2021 Ram.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 21

Users who are viewing this thread