5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any one try banks monster ram products

Ted wilson

Reaction score
I saw a few videos on banks monster ram products that ate supposed to refuce intake restrictions resulting in more power and better miles per gallon. As much as a 100% improvement. As a mechanical engineer what tney say makes since. But before i spend a few grand i wanted to hear from people who have i stalled their products.

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yes, that seems right. It works in theory.
Mechanical engineer? Please if you do spend a few grand on this, go to your school, smack your Dean in the head and demand your money back.

You actually believe they are selling something that provides a 100% improvement over all the R&D that Stellantis pours into the design of these trucks. Please...

snake_oil.jpg

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well first off, you're on the wrong forum asking about Cummins diesel power products.

Secondly, Gale Banks would sell ice to an Eskimo if he thought he could convince him it made his Muktuk colder than arctic sea ice.

Thirdly, the current Cummins intake system flows more air than needed up to about a 650HP+ tune. You MIGHT get a little improved throttle response with the Ram Air intake AND boost tubes, but would need a tune to really take advantage of anything. Most are only putting on the intake as part of an EGR and/or full delete.

Save your money.

Users who are viewing this thread