5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Forum Meet & Greets?

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
Im not volunteering as I completely suck it at organizing anything but I am curious. Are there any plans anytime in the near future for a regional meet and greets?

cervelo15

Reaction score
Im not volunteering as I completely suck it at organizing anything but I am curious. Are there any plans anytime in the near future for a regional meet and greets?
I think this would be cool. Back in my teenage days, I used to do this with my Civic, travelling to Baltimore, Jersey and all over to meetup. Was cool to see what others did with their rides, so I'm watching this.

FLiPMaRC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think this would be cool. Back in my teenage days, I used to do this with my Civic, travelling to Baltimore, Jersey and all over to meetup. Was cool to see what others did with their rides, so I'm watching this.
Same here with my Mitsubishi Eclipse (NY, NJ, MD, VA). I stopped going when I noticed I was the "old guy" at the meet, and I was only 27yo :ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread