5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another ready lift level ?

Roddog2220

Reaction score
Having some outer tire wear on all 4 tires, one suggestion the rep made was removing one of the spacers and I cannot remember if he said the upper above the strut or lower one, anyone do this?

clazer

Reaction score
From my understanding, you can’t get outer edge wear on a solid axle. How are you diagnosing the added wear?

Roddog2220

Reaction score
From my understanding, you can’t get outer edge wear on a solid axle. How are you diagnosing the added wear?

diagnosed by discount tire showing me the thread on the outside of the back is wearing much faster than the inside

clazer

Reaction score
That’s really only possible if your rear axle is bent or your current rears used to be on the front. Someone please correct me if this isn’t the case on a solid axle.

Roddog2220

Reaction score
That’s really only possible if your rear axle is bent or your current rears used to be on the front. Someone please correct me if this isn’t the case on a solid axle.

there had never been a rotation, the only explaination i know is the truck sits high and it an aggressive tire used mainly in the city, im hoping more of a zero offset will help set the wheel out a little

Users who are viewing this thread