5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Chevy guy buys a Ram

gliderpilot

Reaction score
Just brought home a new 1500 4x4, Level 1, 5.7 no etorque, 3.92 gears, Sunroof, Granite ext. Black Int.

Always had Chevys and a couple Fords, now in my early 50's I was captured by the new styling
of the Rams, when I looked at the 19 Chevy after looking at the Rams It was actually disappointing,
and did not even bother to test drive one after looking.

I test drove a new F150 with 3.5 eboost and 10 speed. It was better than expected but something
drew me back to the Ram. The interior is so much nicer than both others
there is no comparison!!!!!!

S

Smashy71

Ram is by far the most comfortable ride of the big three. Chevy will never get my Business just because of the shady recalls bs and bankruptcy they latched on to.

Nate4x4

Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the RAM-ily! Thanks for joining us!

C

chuck1221

I switched from chevy and GMC my whole life as well. I had a 2014 sierra slt before this and bought a 19 bighorn with the sport and offroad package, 3.92's and heated seats and a few other things. Love the truck so far. Very similar to how my gmc was in the interior. Only thing I feel I lost on compared to the GMC is the gas mileage but I'm ok with that. I was starting to have transmission issues with my gmc and they kept telling me nothing was wrong and my drivetrain warranty was up in a month so I made the switch and feel I got a pretty good deal on my new ram. Hope it continues to be a good truck.

RodRow

Reaction score
Welcome aboard the Chrysler Cruiseship, Ramona (read Ram-owna). The most luxurious land yacht on the fruited plain.

We know you’ll enjoy your time spent in the spacious and opulent cabin and will be mesmerized by the many technical marvels that you will behold.

As you visit unlimited ports-of-call, know that you are the epitome of class and sophistication and are the envy of all you survey.

Now, just relax and enjoy the ride! :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread