5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Americas Tire Black Friday sale

Beendare

Reaction score
Just a heads up....

FWIW, I was getting a tire and wheel package priced today at Americas Tire [Discount tires] and the guy mentioned that they will have a 10% off sale on Black Friday.

Its going to save me about $400 to wait about 2 weeks....I can do that.....

jokal

Reaction score
You may not have to wait to get 10-20% off. Depending on what you are looking at, they will also price match Amazon or other places if you find it lower.

Amazon has the G2 Terra Grapplers for 299, Discount was 351 per tire, and they matched it for 14 days. They also have the Ridge Grapplers listed @ 399, and they matched those @ 364 each. These were both in the 305 45 22 sizes.

I know there is outrageous markup on tires, so I know they can discount them more than 10%, especially if Amazon and other online retailers are less to your door or shop w/ free shipping.

then again, it might not be a bad idea to wait for Black Friday to see if you can find them even less.

R

Rob5589

Opening an Americas Tire cc can save some dough as well. Opening one saved me about 600 when I bought wheels and tires for my Jeep. Charge it and when the bill comes, pay it off. Easy peasy.

Lungs414

Reaction score
Opening an Americas Tire cc can save some dough as well. Opening one saved me about 600 when I bought wheels and tires for my Jeep. Charge it and when the bill comes, pay it off. Easy peasy.
Do you have a link for this?
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread