5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alpharex Nova series issue

Tbltexan12

Reaction score
So I installed the Alpharex Nova series headlights about 6 months ago and haven’t had any issues until the past few days. The low beams on the drivers side flicker and eventually are off with the light switch turned to auto/on. The high beams work perfect, it seems it’s the low beams that are the issue. I’m not sure if it’s a fuse or just a bulb issue. Help please!

KP_98

Reaction score
So I installed the Alpharex Nova series headlights about 6 months ago and haven’t had any issues until the past few days. The low beams on the drivers side flicker and eventually are off with the light switch turned to auto/on. The high beams work perfect, it seems it’s the low beams that are the issue. I’m not sure if it’s a fuse or just a bulb issue. Help please!
What bulbs are you running? That would be my first guess

Lights Out

Reaction score
Having similar issue.. Installed in August with no issues. now during the daytime (Alpha Rex Nova) only works on one side of the truck during the daytime.. disabled DRL and when i manually put lights on during day, same issue. luckily they work at night as a pair. for a pair of 1250 of headlights i expect them to work as advertised.. if anyone has any suggestions i'd appreciate it.

Attachments

• IMG_0686[551].jpg
    IMG_0686[551].jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 38

Betohemi661

Reaction score
Yes i also had the alpharex headlights same exact issue driver side wouldn’t work but what I did notice is the lights actually worked when I didn’t have the drl harness installed because they forgot it. The only thing is that the drls wouldn’t be as bright during the day but they worked perfectly. As soon as I received and installed the harness I developed the same issue except my low beam never came back on. So i just switched to the morimoto headlights and good luck getting a response from alpharex

Users who are viewing this thread