5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AlfaOBD

eproulx38

Reaction score
odd, I will give it one more go after work tonight... maybe one of the plugs didn't click in all the way (hoping) I really appreciate the help.
This is my first time doing this ... Rookie question, does the MX+ plug into the cable or the factory OBD port? I had it in the factory port.

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
odd, I will give it one more go after work tonight... maybe one of the plugs didn't click in all the way (hoping) I really appreciate the help.
This is my first time doing this ... Rookie question, does the MX+ plug into the cable or the factory OBD port? I had it in the factory port.
There you go- you plug the MX into the cable. The factory port is a dead end when that bypass is installed.

leeroy300

Reaction score
global down, turn it on. you will be able to roll the windows down by holding the unlock button on you fob. Alexey was working on global but l haven’t been able to try it on my new truck l need security bypass cable for a 2020 HD.

leeroy300

Reaction score
I wonder if AlfaOBD would enable the security alarm on a Bighorn? Do you guys have any info you could share?
yes if you have the hardware, l got the Stealership to install remote start.....heres the scam they said for $600 more while in there they could add factory alarm l said no! later after playing wit Alpha l saw alarm setting in there turned it on and just like that the factory alarm works

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
global down, turn it on. you will be able to roll the windows down by holding the unlock button on you fob. Alexey was working on global but l haven’t been able to try it on my new truck l need security bypass cable for a 2020 HD.
I enabled it. Didn't work.

Bram2019

Reaction score
Is there a way to extend the run time for remote start using alfaobd. Did not see this asked recently.

tdb0021

Reaction score
I need to activate my lane assist so I need to use alphaobd I guess I'll get the z automotive one. I just ordered the mx+ but that's all I should need to get this done correct mx+ zautomotive bypass module and software. And yes I already installed all hardware
What exactly do you mean “activate lane assist”?
You added lane keep assist? What all hardware did you install? I’ve been working on adding this and adaptive cruise control for several months now.

Xoexpireu

Reaction score
What exactly do you mean “activate lane assist”?
You added lane keep assist? What all hardware did you install? I’ve been working on adding this and adaptive cruise control for several months now.
Blind spot

tdb0021

Reaction score
I am looking for someone who’s truck has adaptive cruise control, collision avoidance and lane keep assist to send me their configuration profile so I can compare it to mine. Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

CoyoteJosh

Reaction score
I just got started with alfaObd on my 2020 Big Horn and was able to update my tire size to get the speedometer spot on, but lost ParkSense in the process. I know people were having this issue with the Rough Country speedometer calibration tool, but supposedly a software update fixed this on that device. Has anyone adjusted tire size via alfaObd on a 2020 and maintained ParkSense functionality?

Thanks!

ammdrew

Reaction score
no issue with my park sense at all on my 2020. I take it you did all the abs init stuff too?

CoyoteJosh

Reaction score
no issue with my park sense at all on my 2020. I take it you did all the abs init stuff too?

Yeah, I did the ABS initialization, Static ECU Initialization, and Clearing Rolls Information. I tried it three times followed by setting the size back to stock and lost ParkSense every time I was on something other than stock. If you’ve successfully done it that gives me hope that I can get it working.

Users who are viewing this thread