5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Almost There

BossHawg

Reaction score
This would be my first ram i've ever owned. I'm looking at a 2019 crew cab black laramie with the sport package and off road package. I'm going to have him throw on the mopar 2" lift and put 35's on the stock rims. The MSRP is 53,375 he is going to do it for 44,796 and put the lift and tires on for 2,350. It sounds like a good deal but just wanted some opinions. Thanks

riccnick

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Look at it this way, youre getting the wheels and tires thrown in, and $6229 off the truck! However, I don't know what the mopar kit costs, but 35's should run you $1500-$1800 easy, right? So thats $550-$850 for the kit and installation, doesnt' sound bad on my end. Can it be done cheaper? Probably, but how much cheaper and at what inconvenience to you?

Believemeustink

Reaction score
This would be my first ram i've ever owned. I'm looking at a 2019 crew cab black laramie with the sport package and off road package. I'm going to have him throw on the mopar 2" lift and put 35's on the stock rims. The MSRP is 53,375 he is going to do it for 44,796 and put the lift and tires on for 2,350. It sounds like a good deal but just wanted some opinions. Thanks

Great pricing! Are you in the Midwest area? I'm looking for a deal like that.

Is that pricing purely dealer discount?

BossHawg

Reaction score
Great pricing! Are you in the Midwest area? I'm looking for a deal like that.

Is that pricing purely dealer discount?

I’m in Arkansas. He said he is giving me the lift and tires at his cost. I’m going with Toyo Open Country R/T. Unless anyone has any better suggestions. I was going to originally get a Ford and I couldn’t get one with leather under 50 so instead I’m getting everything I wanted plus a lift kit and 35’s for 47.

Users who are viewing this thread