5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Allow me to introduce my truck

Eric2022

Reaction score
Hi everybody I was very happy to find this forum and read everyone’s posts about their Rams. On April 26 I was at my dealership and put in my factory order for a 2019 RAM and today got the word that as of May 11 my truck went into E status which means it’s now in the build process after being in D1 status which means it is ready for production for what seemed like an eternity or maybe I’m just too excited and it’s making me inpatient lol.

To introduce my truck I got the Limited 4X4 Trim in the Diamond Black Crystal color with black leather interior. The options I chose are the Level 1 equipment group including the panoramic sunroof, the 19 speaker Harmon Kardon sound system, 12 inch screen, 33 gallon fuel tank, the 5.7 with eTorque, a deployable bed step, a tonneau cover, a 3.92 axle ratio, and the body color bumper group.

Based on any knowledge anyone might have about this what kind of timeframe do you think I’m looking at since it went into the build process starting on May 11 until it’s delivered, do you think it will be before June 21 because I’m planning a trip and would love to take the new truck? Again it’s great to meet all of you, I look forward to any comments you have about the truck I ordered and looking at all of your posts to see what you guys got.

Last edited:

Jhill

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hi everybody I was very happy to find this forum and read everyone’s posts about their Rams. On April 26 I was at my dealership and put in my factory order for 2019 RAM and today got the word that as of May 11 I entered into the E status after being in D1 for what seemed like an eternity or maybe I’m just too excited and it’s making me inpatient lol.

To introduce my truck I got the Limited Trim in the Diamond Black Crystal color. The options I chose are the Level 1 equipment group including the panoramic sunroof, the 19 speaker Harmon Kardon sound system, 12 inch screen, 33 gallon fuel tank, the 5.7 with eTorque, a deployable bed step, a tonneau cover, a 3.92 axle ratio, and the body color bumper group.

Based on any knowledge anyone might have about this what kind of timeframe do you think I’m looking at since it went into the build process starting on May 11 until it’s delivered, do you think it will be before June 21 because I’m planning a trip and would love to take the new truck? Again it’s great to meet all of you, I look forward to any comments you have about the truck I ordered and looking at all of your posts to see what you guys got.
Not familiar with E status. Usually it gets a vin assigned and at some point a notice that all parts are sourced for build. Possibly offsite for some options like spray in bedliner. I bet you will get it in time for your trip. I ordered my loaded Rebel in April 2018 and it didn't get built until July 8, 18 and then I got it in August but that was when Rebels were just starting up and there were restrictions on some options. Congratulations and fingers crossed it arrives in plenty of time. Take pics when you get it and show us. It sounds gorgeous! There is a thread about "tracking orders" in "whats new" :cool:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread