5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All 2019 Ram Owners!

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Go to the Ram Online chat and tell them to ship you a full paper manual and also, warranty book. Every 2019 Ram owner gets this free and shipped for free. I just ordered mine.
What's odd about this is that the eTorque-equipped truck we drove the other day had an owner's manual in it already. Nobody had to request one...it was right there in the glove box.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What's odd about this is that the eTorque-equipped truck we drove the other day had an owner's manual in it already. Nobody had to request one...it was right there in the glove box.
Correct mine was too but supposedly this is a more in depth manual which I cannot confirm yet because I haven't received mine in the mail yet. @firecadet613 might have a better answer he ordered one too a while ago

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm assuming the printed versions are identical to the pdf downloads meaning there are two different manuals. There is the Owner's Manual and then the User Guide. In pdf they are sized 9,157MB & 8,523MB, respectively. They are quite similar but the OM has more detail and less fancy graphics. I had been assuming they were delivering the UG in the trucks and providing the OM only via download or have them mail you one.

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Any Canadian owners confirm we have to request it, or was it in the truck?

My 16' had a nifty leather pouch with the manual and dvd in it.

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Go to the Ram Online chat and tell them to ship you a full paper manual and also, warranty book. Every 2019 Ram owner gets this free and shipped for free. I just ordered mine.
https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/owners-manual-hard-copies.720/
@FLG8R beat you to it, he’s got a phone number you can call if you don’t do chat. Good reminder, and good to hear the hard copies are actually being included. I’ve made it through half of the 600 page pdf version, now need glasses. o_O

alwi228

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
No owners manual for me. I followed @FLG8R post and should have one delivered within the week. Super simple and quick process. I'll probably never look at it....but I just want to have it

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm assuming the printed versions are identical to the pdf downloads meaning there are two different manuals. There is the Owner's Manual and then the User Guide. In pdf they are sized 9,157MB & 8,523MB, respectively. They are quite similar but the OM has more detail and less fancy graphics. I had been assuming they were delivering the UG in the trucks and providing the OM only via download or have them mail you one.
Maybe they are identical but its free so why not order it too

ryelinek

Reaction score
I ordered mine and got it already. Took about 10 days or so to get here. I requested everything and all I got was the owners manual. Which is all I really wanted so it’s fine. It does fit in the “upper” glovebox too.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It's a good size, 600ish pages? It what you'd expect when you buy a new vehicle and similar to the one that came with my F150s.

Ickabod

Reaction score
So I checked today and what came in my truck was the user guide, which is 335 pages. There is also an owner's manual?
2018-07-19 07.58.44.jpg

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The owners manual that I got in the mail is 550ish pages? And the cover is white.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Can you post a photo

Here's what came with the truck, as well as a few misc smaller pamphlets.

PIPW4ao.jpg

And here's the owners manual that came when I requested one.

CX5G3Zs.jpg

VHhnMcU.jpg

573nny

Reaction score
Here's what came with the truck, as well as a few misc smaller pamphlets.

PIPW4ao.jpg

And here's the owners manual that came when I requested one.

CX5G3Zs.jpg

VHhnMcU.jpg

Huh.

I had both of those manuals in my glove box when I pulled off the lot.

Must be dealers option to include it?

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Huh.

I had both of those manuals in my glove box when I pulled off the lot.

Must be dealers option to include it?

When was yours built? I was in my truck before any dealership employee (special order that I watched come off the transport) and I can confirm it wasn't in there.... built 5/31.

Users who are viewing this thread