5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Albuquerque, NM. Checking in.

Gattington

Reaction score
2020 Ram Limited, La Di Dah white with the pearlescent. Black interior. Ecodiesel. Air Suspension.

Most revolutionary new technology: ACC + LaneSense

Most Luxurious new Technology: Cooled Seats

Slipped in during the 0% for 72 months deal in may, and wife was taking no prisoners at dealership.

Absolutely in love with this truck. I am coming from a 2x4 2008 v6 Dodge Dakota with zero electronics, manual locks and crank down windows. I adored my old truck because it was zero nonsense and got great mileage for roadtrips and business. To get into something new this had to be THE truck. Well this is THE truck. Like a Maserati, Tesla, and RAM had a bigass pick of the litter baby. And somehow it still gets 22mpg around town. The only upgrade so far has been a good deep tint from my tintshop in Santa Fe, Tint-iliest. I named her BEASTMODE. Joined up so I have a place to asked questions as they come up. Like "How big is the DEF tank?" coz I dont see that anywhere in the manual. Glad to meet y'all, see ya on the forums!

1595795027952_6773400175355155.jpeg
20200527_152918.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread