5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Air suspension - tried leveling the back end (left to right). No luck.

BmoreStew

Reaction score
Installed the daystar spacers and bought the revel links, front and back (I know they are way way way way way over priced). I got the back pair to try and level the bed as the driver side is .5” - .75” lower than the passenger. NOPE! No dice. I could bring both sides up or take both down, but could NOT get them level.

Has anyone had any luck?

Also installed the Hellwig sway bar. If you’ve been playing with the idea, pull the trigger; it’s great. I really had no complaints about the stock ride, but bought it based on the rave reviews and am super impressed.

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Before spending all that kind of money, I would have had my dealer run their reprogram on the air suspension first.

clazer

Reaction score
How much did you raise the rear on each side? Are the links the same length both sides?

I prefer changing the links- I can tweak it to my liking instead of needing to go back to the dealer.

BmoreStew

Reaction score
I raised the front about 1.75” but put the factory links back on the rear as the revels didn’t help with the droop on the drivers side

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online