5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Air Suspenion

Bwarren2

Reaction score
I know this is more Rebel related, for those who have driven in a rebel w air suspension, can you tell a difference between one without? I have worked out a deal on a loaded up rebel that is the same price as a rebel w no air and no navigation, color is the only difference. So looks like I will have have air suspension

P. Panda

Reaction score
A little bit different. The air suspension is a bit smoother but the reguular coil spring are great for comfort. If you have the need for the smoothest ride or for an active lift go for it, but otherwise save your pennies. The cost and potential issues down the road may not be worth it in the long run.

Bwarren2

Reaction score
A little bit different. The air suspension is a bit smoother but the reguular coil spring are great for comfort. If you have the need for the smoothest ride or for an active lift go for it, but otherwise save your pennies. The cost and potential issues down the road may not be worth it in the long run.

I am gertting a lifetime warranty regardless what suspension

jscoc

Reaction score
I'm coming from a 16 rebel with air ride and going to a 19 rebel w.o, to me it rides very similar the air ride is nice for loading things into the bed of the truck I loved it even when loading an ATV even dropping the truck the small amount helped. But I'm looking to lift this new one so the air ride is out for me. If your not lifting go with air ride

Users who are viewing this thread