5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Air ride Laramie

Dontra

Reaction score
Has any one received a Laramie with air ride? Dealer says he can not order one. Does not sound right. The Ram site has it.

gatorhwk

Reaction score
Forcing what they have on the lot ... I have a price quote for a Laramie w/ air suspension.

1stTimeRAM

Reaction score
Ordered one myself. It's built and waiting in the storage yard, so it's definitely possible.

Dontra

Reaction score
That is what i thought. Doesn't sound right. The Ram site would have said so. Thanks

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Has any one received a Laramie with air ride? Dealer says he can not order one. Does not sound right. The Ram site has it.
Your instincts are correct sir, he’s not telling the truth. I show over a hundred Laramies with air suspension within 150 miles of my location... perhaps you can find one in your area at a more honest dealership? Here’s the inventory website for Ram, just put your zip code in and select your most important options. It will show you nearby matches. Good luck.

https://www.ramtrucks.com/new-inventory.html?modelYearCode=IUT201920&radius=100

KJRam

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It very well could be restricted on his computer at the moment (generally temporary). Or he doesn’t want to order you one

Accountant

Ram Guru
Reaction score
BS. They are not easy to find but are out there. I almost went out of state but found one with air ride and front bench seats.

echristi

Reaction score
Right now, I have heard from 2 dealers that there is a restriction on the larime with air ride. It will be able to be ordered eventually. I ended up with a limited for a great price instead.

Accountant

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Cool. I would have gotten the Limited or Longhorn if they had front bench seats lol.

Couchsachraga

Reaction score
Likewise (I needed bench seating up front.)

I ordered my air suspension Laramie 7/20 and went D1 8/25... so perhaps there is a hold on air suspension Laramie;)

Dontra

Reaction score
Thanks. I'll find a dealer that will order it. It may be on back order for a while.

Dontra

Reaction score
The option stopped last Sunday. Have not found out the reason yet. I went to several dealers today none could order the air ride except on the Long Horn. It comes standard on the Limited.

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hey @JRS200x are seeing this? @Dontra is being told by multiple dealers (US I assume or I would have bugged @BobbiBigWheels “up north”) that they can’t order a Laramie with air suspension. Has air suspension avail changed drastically, or do you dealers go through temporary weird spells where you can’t order normal things like this?

D

Deleted member 85

It's not uncommon that trims where a piece of equipment is not standard, that there could be a parts back-order on optional equipment for lower trims. IE right now power running boards for non-standard trims (not Longhorn/Limited) are on back order in Canada.

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The option stopped last Sunday. Have not found out the reason yet. I went to several dealers today none could order the air ride except on the Long Horn. It comes standard on the Limited.
Well I apologize for questioning the honesty of your dealer then in this case. Given what @BobbiBigWheels and others have said, hopefully the restriction is just a temporary one. The Laramie normally offers air suspension as an option, so they are out there now that way on lots, and maybe you’ll be able to order a custom one soon. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/