5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Agreed Upon Price vs Build Sticker Price

Avid6eek

Reaction score
Quick question...before having my local dealer build the truck, we agreed upon the price. My truck has now been KZ'ed and the window sticker price is higher than the price we used to negotiate at the dealership. It seems RAM keeps on adjusting the option pricing. Has this caused a problem for anyone else? Did you have to renegotiate or was the price originally negotiated honored?

Lakewake

Site Supporter and Tracking
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Reaction score
Quick question...before having my local dealer build the truck, we agreed upon the price. My truck has now been KZ'ed and the window sticker price is higher than the price we used to negotiate at the dealership. It seems RAM keeps on adjusting the option pricing. Has this caused a problem for anyone else? Did you have to renegotiate or was the price originally negotiated honored?
Should not change the price you and your dealership worked out.

Kaz

Reaction score
What I've read/heard/seen is that dealerships have price protection with FCA as to what the purchase order confirmation states. I'd hold them to it.

syddog 2000

Reaction score
Keep in mind you are entitled to whatever incentives Fca have enforce at time of delivery

Users who are viewing this thread