5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aftermarket UCA with stock suspension

Marco331

Reaction score
I have a 2020 rebel and wondering if anyone has swapped the UCAs but kept stock suspension without air and with no lift? I’m looking to do that and and new wheels and can’t imagine that it wouldn’t work but i would like to confirm if anyone else has done it before.

Marco331

Reaction score
Gotta ask, why?
Because the stock ones are plastic and and it would give me peace of mind to have stronger aftermarket ones. I’m changing the suspension at some point but not yet so I would need UCAs anyways

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Because the stock ones are plastic and and it would give me peace of mind to have stronger aftermarket ones. I’m changing the suspension at some point but not yet so I would need UCAs anyways
The stock UCA's aren't plastic. I understand future-proofing if you're going to lift anyways, but yeah they're not plastic.

You shouldn't have an issue as long as they're not wider than OEM as you could run into tire rubbing.

Marco331

Reaction score
The stock UCA's aren't plastic. I understand future-proofing if you're going to lift anyways, but yeah they're not plastic.

You shouldn't have an issue as long as they're not wider than OEM as you could run into tire rubbing.
Okay good to know thank you!

5thGenLoco

Reaction score
Like previously posted, they aren't plastic. I would guess that aftermarket uca's are configured to work with some sort of lift. I'd confirm before running them on a stock height truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/