5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

adding oem air suspension

silver billet

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Anybody done it? I kind of regret not getting it. I factory ordered my truck and was concerned about keeping my payload up for my travel trailer, but I ended up getting more payload then I need lol and now I'm wondering what it costs to add it back in.

I'm guessing it would be cheaper to add aftermarket to the rear, but I like the idea of 4 corner and how well the oem setup works.

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anybody done it? I kind of regret not getting it. I factory ordered my truck and was concerned about keeping my payload up for my travel trailer, but I ended up getting more payload then I need lol and now I'm wondering what it costs to add it back in.

I'm guessing it would be cheaper to add aftermarket to the rear, but I like the idea of 4 corner and how well the oem setup works.
I'd almost be willing to bet it would be cheaper to trade your truck in for one that has air suspension then it would be to try and retrofit everything, add the controls/new remotes and then have it programmed.

Users who are viewing this thread