5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Add outlet in dash under cell holder

SzaboTx

Reaction score
I have a 2019 Lonestar that I purchased used about a year ago. It has the Level 2 interior package w/ the 8.4" screen, but apparently was one of the first produced and does not have the 115v outlet (forgive me if I am using the wrong terminology) under the phone holder or in the rear. Don't worry, I got the CD player though lol.
Has anyone added the a 115v plug or another cigarette lighter plug where the 115v usually goes (as seen in the 1st pic)? That plug on top of the dash would look hideous (IMO) if used, as the wire would stick out way too much.
I have been searching for videos, posts and links on this and everything is for 4th gens that I seem to be able to find. Thanks for your help.

20210914_193335.jpg

Would also like something back here if it was easy, but primarily want something up front.

20210915_174514.jpg

LoveMachine

Reaction score
I scrolled down hoping to find a solution because i'm in the exact same boat. Did you ever figure out how to do this? I'm more concerned with the rear console plug for my kids.

Users who are viewing this thread