5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adaptive Cruse Control

Han Ridge

Reaction score
I am preparing for a 2 week camping trip and went to pick up my small (3K lbs) R-Pod camper this morning which we store about 50 miles away from our home. It was the first time I used the Adaptive Cruse Control (ACC). I tow at 65 mph so I set the ACC and dropped behind a truck doing about the same speed and just cruised along. ACC along with Lane Assist makes towing on the highway so effortless. I highly recommend getting ACC if you plan much cross county driving.

Florida Ranger

Reaction score
Towing a heavy trailer (6k - 8k) this could be a white knuckle experience using ACC if you do not believe , just try it ..Probably need to put seat covers on drivers seat first..

Gitter

Reaction score
I had no issues with my ACC and my TT (5,645 lbs dry weight...closer to 6.5k loaded). In fact, I felt the same way as the OP...it made for a very easy drive on moderately flat Interstates.

Users who are viewing this thread