5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Accessory.Parts is giving away a $500 Gift Card! - No Purchase Necessary!

lawmann8

Reaction score
It definitely seems that way. Makes you wonder if they are/were legit.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
They are a legit business, I know one of the owners.
Maybe you can get them to be a little more responsive? I wanted to support a vendor, so I contacted them twice (in the past) and they never got back to me. I ended up buying from my regular dealer using my wholesale account instead, but it’s not a good look for them.

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
7 months after the contest ended and they haven’t announced the winner here like their original post said they would. Haven’t responded to posts asking for update either. May be a legit business, but doesn’t sound like a legit contest.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
7 months after the contest ended and they haven’t announced the winner here like their original post said they would. Haven’t responded to posts asking for update either. May be a legit business, but doesn’t sound like a legit contest.
They did drawing and announcement on their Facebook page as mentioned in the original post here. They just didn't follow up with updating here. I'm guessing they aren't active here because they either forgot, or there is an issue with the email notifications other members have reported. Screenshot_20230301-082441.png

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Also, the owner is currently in the process of moving from Nebraska to Texas. I know not s good excuse, but I will reach out after he gets settled in and let him know they re losing business from here by ghosting the forum

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I hope they at least informed Robert directly that he'd won. If I'd have won I wouldn't have known about it if they were only announcing it on facebook :rolleyes:

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Also, the owner is currently in the process of moving from Nebraska to Texas. I know not s good excuse, but I will reach out after he gets settled in and let him know they re losing business from here by ghosting the forum
I tried to buy stuff a couple times through them.
Always was a big delay getting responses (if I ever did) and I ended up just getting told to order off the website as there is no forum discount.
Meh

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I tried to buy stuff a couple times through them.
Always was a big delay getting responses (if I ever did) and I ended up just getting told to order off the website as there is no forum discount.
Meh
I'm his friend, and have only ordered one thing from them. Sometimes they are on the ball, but others they drop it. I try to support him, but only so much yo can do when the customer service is like you mentioned.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I ordered my RAM AirFlow CAI and GT exhaust from them and have nothing but good things to say. Communication was great and I was completely pleased with the service I got. Hard to find both these days.

Users who are viewing this thread