5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Accessories Pricing

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I got this attached quote from my local custom truck shop. Gave me options for both ready lift level choices as well as a choice between magnaflow full cat back and Borla Touring. I’d like opinions on their pricing. It seems the parts pricing is not bad but the labor is over the top. Plus charging extra for an alignment after charging a good amount for the install on the level.

Thanks everyone!

Attachments

• 912A97D3-9B9D-4827-AD2E-BAA2FC2D92CF.jpeg
    912A97D3-9B9D-4827-AD2E-BAA2FC2D92CF.jpeg
    100 KB · Views: 44

MValdez

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I got this attached quote from my local custom truck shop. Gave me options for both ready lift level choices as well as a choice between magnaflow full cat back and Borla Touring. I’d like opinions on their pricing. It seems the parts pricing is not bad but the labor is over the top. Plus charging extra for an alignment after charging a good amount for the install on the level.

Thanks everyone!
Seems reasonable. I installed my magnaflow exhaust myself. In Total it took me 4.5 hours start to finish and I didnt get it to fit properly resulting in m my left pipe sticking 2" past the rear bumper. I would've much rather spend $220 to have installed right. My local custom truck shop is charging me $700.00 just for labor to install 3.5" ready lift kit and that Does Not include alignment. i have to get that done somewhere else.

M

Mdegen93

Hey guys,

Thanks everyone!
First they are charging an extra hour to change the upper control arms? That’s bs. And I did my carven exhaust in my driveway in an hour and a half so 2 hours is total bs. Also the alignment should be free..

SColang22

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Thanks everyone!
Install your exhaust yourself. Its 6 bolts if i remember right. Only tool i would recommend is a hangar removal tool for $10 off amazon. Did it in under an hour and its easy.

Users who are viewing this thread