5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A.c . Issues...

Brain h

Reaction score
2019 ram limited w/12in. Screen Harmon kaardon system..I've noticed that my a.c wasnt blowing quite as well as it should and that it was sounding a little different. It sounded like it was coming out of the defrost vents when it was supposed to only be coming from the center vents, so I reached up there and it wasn't but when I pulled my had away it was actually coming from the front center speaker grille in the dash...the speaker works, but just has the ac coming through it also..anyone else notice this or have this issue ? December 2018 build, I have several issues with this vehicle and I am currently seeking a replacement through the lemon law, possibly one of the worst decisions I have made was purchasing this truck, not for the truck itself but I have been treated very poorly throughout.

riccnick

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sorry about your less than stellar experience with your truck. There's tons of A/C threads out there, and they are all very alive and well, read up a little on them and you'll see you're not the only person to report this particular issue.

Users who are viewing this thread