5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

10000 Members

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
In just 21days we snuck past the 8000 member mark.

It is pretty amazing how many people are interested in this 5th Gen Ram.

Finally got the multifunction tailgate, heard the 426 Hemi TR may be dead...but the TRX is still slated.

Can not wait to see what the next release is or the next award Ram wins.

Good times.

Todd

Reaction score
In just 21days we snuck past the 8000 member mark.

It is pretty amazing how many people are interested in this 5th Gen Ram.

Finally got the multifunction tailgate, heard the 426 Hemi TR may be dead...but the TRX is still slated.

Can not wait to see what the next release is or the next award Ram wins.

Good times.
So glad that I'm a part of a group of growing Ram Power enthusiast. With the forum, I'm most assuredly, with out a shadow of doubt, I made the right decision to join and learn with reading others post makes me greatful I joined.

Thanks to all the administrators and members for the great feedback from all the threads and post associated with owning a ram powered 5th gen truck!

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
We have surpassed 10 thousand members. We still have a great community here and we are still learning about the 5th Gen Rams and getting some real good, real world feedback.

There are still some issues and some things to learn, but there are also fixes and plenty of conversations going on about good things.

People are starting to hook up their travel trailers, boats, dump trailers, and enclosed haulers, sharing their experiences.

Still plenty of surprises with the truck, both pleasant and unpleasant.

The TRX is back in the news and the HD has hit dealerships.

Talk has started about the 2020 RAM trucks and more info is coming about what award they are after next.

Glad to see,even when conversations get heated, most everyone plays well together.

Keep the how tos and fixes coming and keep bringing the Pics and storied.

Onward to 20k.

Longhorn

Reaction score
Kee
We have surpassed 10 thousand members. We still have a great community here and we are still learning about the 5th Gen Rams and getting some real good, real world feedback.

There are still some issues and some things to learn, but there are also fixes and plenty of conversations going on about good things.

People are starting to hook up their travel trailers, boats, dump trailers, and enclosed haulers, sharing their experiences.

Still plenty of surprises with the truck, both pleasant and unpleasant.

The TRX is back in the news and the HD has hit dealerships.

Talk has started about the 2020 RAM trucks and more info is coming about what award they are after next.

Glad to see,even when conversations get heated, most everyone plays well together.

Keep the how tos and fixes coming and keep bringing the Pics and storied.

Onward to 20k.

Keep up the good work

Users who are viewing this thread