5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

8.4 nav screen vertical line

jeffauclair

Reaction score
I have a laramie with the 8.4 nav and I see a vertical black line straight in the middle. It looks like dead pixel or something line that. It is really thin that I barely notice it. Only when I look with a certain angle at the screen. The line is visible with screen on and off, so my opinion is hardware not software related.

Anyone have seen this?

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
I have a laramie with the 8.4 nav and I see a vertical black line straight in the middle. It looks like dead pixel or something line that. It is really thin that I barely notice it. Only when I look with a certain angle at the screen. The line is visible with screen on and off, so my opinion is hardware not software related.

Anyone have seen this?
Definitely sounds like a hardware problem. #dealertime

jeffauclair

Reaction score
Definitely sounds like a hardware problem. #dealertime
dealertime.... what I hate the most!! First, screen will be backorder for ever, and they will also scratch the black piano bezel, which will be also back order...with dirt fingerprint everywhere and windows down with someone buffing brake next to my truck:) can’t wait!

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
dealertime.... what I hate the most!! First, screen will be backorder for ever, and they will also scratch the black piano bezel, which will be also back order...with dirt fingerprint everywhere and windows down with someone buffing brake next to my truck:) can’t wait!
Lol! And they will do it at the body shop and you'll get overspray all over the truck

Users who are viewing this thread