5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5thGenRams order tracking - how to

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm excited to announce that we are now able to provide our own in house order tracking! We have 2 options available.

Option 1 $30

Allows you to track your order through our forum member @BobbiBigWheels as well as all the benefits of the site supporter upgrade (No advertisements on the forums, Unique user banner, Create custom user title, 1 day post edit time, Add attachments to conversations, 1 hour to edit conversation messages, Add up to 10 conversation recipients, Allows signature formatting and image) Proceeds from order tracking and site supporter membership go towards supporting the sites running costs and are greatly appreciated, a portion of this cost goes to Bobbibigwheels for his time in order tracking. Memberships are on non recurring payments and for the period of 1 year from start date.

Option 2 $10

Allows you to track your order through forum member @BobbiBigWheels all proceeds of this upgrade go towards him for his time.

Either upgrade will unlock a new order tracking section of the forums. If you start a thread in there with your VIN or VON, @BobbiBigWheels will be able to start tracking your order for you and provide updates along the way.

These upgrades can be purchased through the account upgrades link under your profile on the top right. If you have already purchased a Site Sponsor membership and would like to add tracking, please contact me directly and I will get it sorted out. Please note: The order has to be scheduled before it will appear, either D or D1 status.

screenshot-101-png.2092

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online