5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deal For (5) Member Only

BRINK WHEELS

Precision Engineered Flow Formed Wheels
Reaction score
Hey Team,

We're wanting to promote our B1 FANG Wheel on RAMs and launching this very deep discount just for Five Sets.

The B1 FANG is offered in Flow Formed 20x9 +18 which is our Factory Spec Plus Fitment (OEM+) and weighs 30lbs. We also offer the B1 FANG in 20x9 +0 which is our Enhanced Stance Fitment and weighs 32.75lbs.

The B1 FANG is available in Nocturnal Black, Royal Bronze and Vivid Titanium.

20x9 MSRP $395.00 EACH < DM for discount off this price!

This promotion is Only Available For Five Sets or till 8/1/22 whichever comes first. You also must be a member of this forum!
To get the discount code PM me so I can assure you're an actual community member.

0% APR Financing is Available and we also offer tires and mounting and balancing service.

Below are some images of the B1 FANG For Reference.

You can also view the B1 FANG here: BRINK Wheels: Flow Formed Truck Wheels

unnamed.gif

unnamed (7).jpg
unnamed (5).jpg
unnamed (6).jpg

I know it's not a RAM but thought I'd share for inspiration

DSC8707-1-1400x761.jpg

Last edited:

BRINK WHEELS

Reaction score
Heads up just a couple spots left on this deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ramgoose

Reaction score
Heads up just a couple spots left on this deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Beautiful Wheels smoking deal too. Any discount on the B204 Insurgent? Also, can I expect the same performance, stock feel, good balance out of of the Fang or Insurgent? I have the Insurgent in the cart now :unsure:

BRINK WHEELS

Reaction score
Either one will offer the same performance. As far as discount we do have our 5THGENRAMS discount code that offers a very solid discount this month. I do see an order in our system that came in last night for a Rebel was that you?

Ramgoose

Reaction score
Either one will offer the same performance. As far as discount we do have our 5THGENRAMS discount code that offers a very solid discount this month. I do see an order in our system that came in last night for a Rebel was that you?
That was me!

Bigbags85

Reaction score
Mine came on Sunday! Can't wait to see how they look on the truck but I'm still waiting for some tpms sensors so hopefully I'll have time in the next couple of weeks. they look great! Packaging was great and shipping was fast.

Attachments

• PXL_20220724_154550854~2.jpg
    PXL_20220724_154550854~2.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 21

Chan_man808

Reaction score
Mine came on Sunday! Can't wait to see how they look on the truck but I'm still waiting for some tpms sensors so hopefully I'll have time in the next couple of weeks. they look great! Packaging was great and shipping was fast.
What offset you go with?

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 134571

Hey Team,

We're wanting to promote our B1 FANG Wheel on RAMs and launching this very deep discount just for Five Sets.

The B1 FANG is offered in Flow Formed 20x9 +18 which is our Factory Spec Plus Fitment (OEM+) and weighs 30lbs. We also offer the B1 FANG in 20x9 +0 which is our Enhanced Stance Fitment and weighs 32.75lbs.

The B1 FANG is available in Nocturnal Black, Royal Bronze and Vivid Titanium.

20x9 MSRP $395.00 EACH < You'd get 50% off this price!

This 50% OFF promotion is Only Available For Five Sets or till 8/1/22 whichever comes first. You also must be a member of this forum!
To get the 50% discount code PM me so I can assure you're an actual community member.

0% APR Financing is Available and we also offer tires and mounting and balancing service.

Below are some images of the B1 FANG For Reference.

You can also view the B1 FANG here: BRINK Wheels: Flow Formed Truck Wheels

View attachment 134573

View attachment 134572
View attachment 134574
View attachment 134575

I know it's not a RAM but thought I'd share for inspiration

View attachment 134576
Not sure if I'd want a set as I actually like my factory Built to serve wheels, but any way to get the center caps the same color on the titanium wheels? The black center caps on them and the bronze just looks off.

BRINK WHEELS

Reaction score
Not sure if I'd want a set as I actually like my factory Built to serve wheels, but any way to get the center caps the same color on the titanium wheels? The black center caps on them and the bronze just looks off.

The caps are only offered in Black. The caps are two piece and have a removable trim that some have painted to match accents.

BRINK WHEELS

Reaction score
Just as an update folks, I only have (1) coupon code left to allocate at this discount. If you're on the fence, Don't Slip!

BRINK WHEELS

Reaction score
This offer is over folks. DM me for Promotional Pricing Exclusive to Forum Members

Users who are viewing this thread