5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5% Under Invoice on New Ram Cab and Chassis Order

Reaction score
Hello, my name is James, and I am the General Manager at a Ram dealership in Sparta, TN. We are Tennessee's Truck Giant! Our mission is to offer our clients big city selection, volume pricing, and excellent customer service, while maintaining a small town "where everybody knows everybody" way of doing business!

JASON LEWIS RAM TRUCK RETAIL ORDER @ 5% UNDER INVOICE- $100 DEPOSIT+ YOUR LOCAL TAG and TAXES+$798 PROCESSING FEE. There's no catch or gimmick. To get a quote started just email a Build & Price from Ram's Website to [email protected].

Reasons to order your next Chassis from Jason Lewis Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

• We are offering 5% under invoice on any Ram Cab and Chassis that is a retail order
  • We do not have MANDATORY add ons!!
  • There is a nonrefundable deposit of ONLY $100 due at order
  • We offer upfits as well on chassis cabs. We are a distributor and installer of numerous flat bed and utility bed manufacturers such as Hillsboro, Norstar, Wil-ro, etc. We have 48 hour or less bed installation on RETAIL SOLD ORDERS. We understand that you have waited long enough on your truck to arrive, and we don't want you to have to wait any longer to get your truck to working for you.
  • We do hundreds of out-of-state sales each year and therefore are very familiar with the process and can help with the logistics if you need it delivered.
Thank you for the opportunity!
James

Jgbstetson

Reaction score
James, glad to see some more competitive offers from ram dealers. It may be helpful to post some example deals. For the layperson, invoice is ??? I've seen discounts as high as 14% off MSRP on some 1500 trims. No idea how that compares.

GregHBNA

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
James, glad to see some more competitive offers from ram dealers. It may be helpful to post some example deals. For the layperson, invoice is ??? I've seen discounts as high as 14% off MSRP on some 1500 trims. No idea how that compares.
Ask for a POC sheet. It will show the invoice. Typically supplier pricing is 1% below invoice. I am not sure what percentage employee pricing is.

Users who are viewing this thread