5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

33 inch aggressive tire on 2020 Ram for Area with bad winter's.

Steelchamps

Reaction score
1 week old RAM. Was going to go GRAPPLERS and 2inch level.. I drive 20 miles on highway to work. Live near Lake Erie so mad snow. Which tire would you guys get. (PS I'm loving this community and will update my profile soon)

green68mustang_2002

Reaction score
1 week old RAM. Was going to go GRAPPLERS and 2inch level.. I drive 20 miles on highway to work. Live near Lake Erie so mad snow. Which tire would you guys get. (PS I'm loving this community and will update my profile soon)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my ridge grapplers. I have absolutely zero need for them but they look so badass, and perform even better. I had them on my 4x4 duramax and kept them when i traded in on my 19 big horn 4x2.

_StangPGH

Reaction score
Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT is the best AT tire on the market in my opinion. Had them on my TRD Pro Tundra before coming to RAM. The Duratracs on my Rebel are much more squirrely.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

g3sys

Reaction score
Drove on snow and ice, for first time with my new 305/45/22 ridge grapplers in the ADK last weekend and they were absolute perfection.
High speed on icy roads, zero issues.
I've had a lot of different trucks/tire combos, these are the best.

rzims

Reaction score
I had the Falkens on my jeep and loved them in all conditions....they did get a bit loud as they got more miles on them....looking at the Cooper discover AT3 right now mainly due to lower cost

slowjam

Reaction score
DEFENDER LTX M/S by Michellin is the tire I've been putting on all my trucks. They do not look aggressive but they work great in snow, ice and rain. Also their thread life is next to none....

Users who are viewing this thread