305/50r20

Eagle1

Reaction score
No lift, level or, spacers, does anyone have 305/50r20 on 9" wheels? They are very close to the height of the stock 275/55r20 on 9" wheels. I want to put on 20x9 chrome Hostile Havoc 102 wheels, six spoke. They only come with two offset options--- 0 and +10.
I want to stay flush with fender flare on Laramie Sport and stock is +19 offset so, I'm thinking the Havoc +10 offset. I think the 0 offset would push the tire outside the fender flare.

I've read some are putting 305/55r20's on with a little rub but, I don't think the 50 series would rub.

Last edited:

Huck

Reaction score
That's what I have on my truck they rub at full turn but otherwise no problems at all

Eagle1

Reaction score
That's what I have on my truck they rub at full turn but otherwise no problems at all
You have a 2019 Ram, and running the stock 20x9 wheels with the +19 offset? If so, how much room is there between the top inside sidewall and suspension?

Huck

Reaction score
I'll have to check for you but so far I've been driving through snow and I've had no issues with rubbing

TimH

Reaction score
That’s the exact setup I’m looking to do. Are you stock height, no leveling kit?

Im stock height. To be precise when i do full turn to the right when BACKING up down hill there is a minor rub. If not down hill, everything perfect. Rim is xf offroad 218, size 20x10 negative -12.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eagle1

Reaction score
I ordered 20x9, +10 offset wheels with 305/50's mounted. I'm keeping the stock height of the truck and, I don't want the tire going out pass the wheel lip and splash guard.
The tire diameter will be very close to the stock 275/55.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)