5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

305/45R22 Ridge Grapplers Performance, Ride, and Ride Noise Impressions

vinnie45acp

Reaction score
I am looking for people who have put 305/45R22's on there 5th Gen Ram's. Any and there Ride, Road noise, and Performance impressions, and Pics possibly, but most interested in Nitto Ridge Grapplers or Terra Grapplers. If they have any rubbing and what they did to fix it? Also is the little added rubber adequate from the stock 285/45R22's after having them for a while. If you could do it over again would this still be your choice? Or would you choose something else? Thanks a ton for all those that help me out.

Last edited:

NordicNevs

Reaction score
Haven’t had them on the new ram BUT I have had them for tens of thousands of miles on my other trucks and I highly recommend them.
Normal hybrid tire characteristics. However they do end up getting noisy like any tire. I would get about 40-55k out of a set. I will go back to those or the G2s when I swap these out. With the refinements of the cab and isolation of the outside noise I would bet the new trucks would be perfect for the ridge grapplers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread