5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3.5” Lift Clarification

Fourtytee

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Been reading lots of different threads on the matter but I wanted to post and see if I can get more direct info.

I’m up in Toronto Ontario and I have a 19 Black Sport with stock 22s on order for next month. Not sure if the sport model is available in the states but I guess it compares to the Laramie sport.

Looking to put a 3.5 inch lift into the truck and I’m hearing the stock hubs on 22 inch wheel assembly’s could cause an issue? Any truth to this and what lift should I go with?

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Been reading lots of different threads on the matter but I wanted to post and see if I can get more direct info.

I’m up in Toronto Ontario and I have a 19 Black Sport with stock 22s on order for next month. Not sure if the sport model is available in the states but I guess it compares to the Laramie sport.

Looking to put a 3.5 inch lift into the truck and I’m hearing the stock hubs on 22 inch wheel assembly’s could cause an issue? Any truth to this and what lift should I go with?
It won't affect it. The issue with the 22xl wheel hubs is just with true lifts that include a differential drop and new knuckles. For the 3.5" kit it isn't a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread