5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

275 55 20 -> 305 50 20 on Factory Wheels?

GRAYWOLF

Reaction score
I am looking to widen my tires and keep the diameter as close as possible. Will this upsize work with the factory wheels without rubbing? I tried to do similar on my 300S, but there was no clearance to be able to go wider without a different backset.
These Nexen tires are killing me!

Billet1500 4x4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I am looking to widen my tires and keep the diameter as close as possible. Will this upsize work with the factory wheels without rubbing? I tried to do similar on my 300S, but there was no clearance to be able to go wider without a different backset.
These Nexen tires are killing me!
Yes, there a couple guys on here that have posted pictures of that exact setup. A lot of tire options in the 305 50 20 as well.

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Done my far share of research on this. Will be the tire upgrade size I go with. when factory ones burn down. From what I’ve seen it’s best bang for buck—look on truck/no rub issue/closest stock diameter/price/options available/weight difference comparing to other options.

GRAYWOLF

Reaction score
Just to add a little twist to this, what is the largest diameter we can go without lift?

19 streak

Reaction score
Just to add a little twist to this, what is the largest diameter we can go without lift?
I ran the 305 50r20 on my truck completely stock no lift. I don't think I could have gone much bigger if any at all then those.

KeithDewey

Reaction score
are these 2WD or 4WD? I would guess that matters on this topic

Users who are viewing this thread