5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

22 limited floor all weather matts

Usmc041127

Reaction score
Has anyone taken delivery of their 22 limited? I have a limited 10th anniversary coming in soon. I am curious what floor matts come in them. I usually replace them with a good all weather matt. I have not seen what they come with. What are you guys using?

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The factory floormats are really nice but I swapped in some husky liners for the extra protection and to keep the factory mats in good condition.

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Compared to the regular WeatherTechs I agree, but IMHO, not when compared to their HP liners. Either way you can't go wrong... unless one really wants the ram head.

Agreed …. The fit and coverage is amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grimreefer

U.S. Merchant Marine
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Agreed …. The fit and coverage is amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(y)

And the HP liners aren't the harder, more plastic feeling material of the regular WT mats like I had in my Titan. They eventually curled a little and were more on the slippery side. The HP liners are more of a "rubbery" feel and have very good grip... and yup, the fit and coverage is much better.

Usmc041127

Reaction score
I am trying to figure out what I need. Who knew they have 2 different ones in the back. Some have the underneath storage and some don't. I have a limited 10th anniversary coming with the e torque.

Usmc041127

Reaction score
The TRX ones look cool. Same as regular all weather matts but red rams.

Ram-a-Kin

Reaction score
Sorry to drag up an old thread but I could find the answer or in other all-weather mat threads. Do the rear two piece Mopar mats stay together well or are they easily kicked apart? Thanks.

jdmartin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sorry to drag up an old thread but I could find the answer or in other all-weather mat threads. Do the rear two piece Mopar mats stay together well or are they easily kicked apart? Thanks.
Mine has never come apart without me taking it apart, and considering my dog is always jumping around back there or I'm always dragging construction equipment in and out of there I'd say they're pretty solid. I love the factory heavy-duty floor mats, they're the best floor mats I've ever had in a truck by a long shot. When I got my truck 3+ years ago, I went ahead and ordered the factory cloth ones as well just in case I didn't like these. I've used the cloth ones in the front twice. The rear one I leave back there on top of the rubber one so it's a little more cushioned for my dog. The factory cloth ones are cheap, low-quality. The complete opposite of the factory heavy-duty ones.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I took the carpet inserts out of mine and stored them under the back seat. I think they're fine but I don't find myself in many extremely muddy situations.

Users who are viewing this thread