5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

21’ Rebel Bull bar

R6six6

Reaction score
Am I not searching hard enough or what? Ever bar i come across all says “excluding Rebel” . Anyone had any luck finding one and it fitting/looking proper?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kc9umr

Reaction score
i've run into this on my '20. I think the issue is the body panel under the headlights. Your bumper sits ~2" higher than a Laramie or Longhorn type Ram. If you mount the bumpers / bars you're looking at on the Rebel, they'll appear to sit 2" lower (really 1.75" from what i've read), leaving an apparent gap between the body and bumper that looks like a bad body lift.

I've seen a couple guys modifying the mounts to move the accessories up 1.75", but I'm not absolutely sure on all the details.... I'm looking at a hammerhead winch bumper, and it's the same story "not Rebel" - though they have said a guy did it about 2 years ago... they don't have details, or know EXACTLY what he did to make it a production mod. They'd want a truck for about a week to work out details... and I'm not that keen on a vacation to Mississippi just for that.

Rebelde21

Reaction score
A 21 foot bar won't fit on any Ram!
Same way I read it! lol

OP: Not sure if you searches included 'forum' or something along those lines, but there are two on this thread but on 2019s. Not sure what all was required for fitment. Includes the hammerhead mentioned above.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread