5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Rebel Level Lift

scj

Reaction score
First thing, all the MotoFab suspension parts I used were for ‘19 to ‘24 Ram 1500’s.
Stock, my truck was raked 2 7/8”. I finally decided to go with 2 1/2 inch spacers for the front end. Well, that netted exactly 2 7/8” lift making the truck dead level when measuring at the wheel well openings. I tow my boat often so not wanting to mess with air bags but not wanting to sport the rear end squat while towing, I went with 1 inch rear spacers. The rear spacers actually measure 1 3/16 inch thick.
The space gained over stock looks much better and with 1 1/8” rake, my boat doesn’t have my truck squatting.
I don’t think the upper ball joints look stressed but I bought the Mopar 2” lift upper A arms for peace of mind.
One thing to note; my steering stayed perfectly straight and the front end feels exactly as it did prior to lift. I’ll have alignment checked just to be sure.
IMG_1571.jpeg

Last edited:
Do you have air suspension on front at back?
I have a 24' Limited that I want to do the same thing to but read so many differentiating reviews, hard to decide what the best/right thing to do is. Any input would be great. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back