5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram Rebel G/T

FRMSDTR

Reaction score
I ordered my Rebel G/T 7-29 and was told last week it is still in D status. My dealer claims they can not legally give me the VIN # until it gets delivered? It doesn't seem like anyone else has an issue getting theirs? It is shown as presold order and it's in my name?!?!

Thanks for the add 😀

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Lol, that's ridiculous. Have they given you your VON? If so, just contact Ram directly and ask for your VIN.

Papa Red

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

I was given my VON and VIN less than two weeks after ordering. Not sure what your dealer is up to!

Red

FRMSDTR

Reaction score
Lol, that's ridiculous. Have they given you your VON? If so, just contact Ram directly and ask for your VIN.
Yes the VON # is on the POC they gave me.....do I call Ram care? Thanks for your help!!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yes the VON # is on the POC they gave me.....do I call Ram care? Thanks for your help!!
Yes, you can call them or use the online chat feature from the main website. I'd provide a link, but it appears that the Ram site is down right now. Maybe they're finally loading on the 2022 info??

You'll have to give them your name, address, phone, email, and VON. And they'll give you your VIN (provided one has been assigned to your order).

EDIT: looks like the chat feature is still there right now. Here's the link:

FRMSDTR

Reaction score
Yes, you can call them or use the online chat feature from the main website. I'd provide a link, but it appears that the Ram site is down right now. Maybe they're finally loading on the 2022 info??

You'll have to give them your name, address, phone, email, and VON. And they'll give you your VIN (provided one has been assigned to your order).

EDIT: looks like the chat feature is still there right now. Here's the link:

Thank you for your help!! They did give me my VIN. Could you please add to you tracking 😁 Last 6 is 149662

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you for your help!! They did give me my VIN. Could you please add to you tracking 😁 Last 6 is 149662
Awesome. Now go educate your dumba$$ dealer!

Users who are viewing this thread