5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Canadian TRX Orders ?

BeechHemi66

Reaction score
Hey all, I ordered a Ram 1500 Sport GT package truck the day that they released them.

That being said , we have now changed our mind partially due to waiting..... and want to go straight to a TRX as we can now afford to do so.

I am not sure how this works now, The Canadian dealer ( Ontario, Canada) is saying then cant even order a 2022 truck on their website. Is there any truth to this ? We are not in any rush, however I do want to get my order in properly for a TR 2 style truck in Red.

This may have bee touched on but i cant seem to pull anything on this for the Canadian side of things.

Thanks.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I can't speak specifically for your dealer, but they have already built 110 of them for Canada, 83 of which have shipped so they can definitely be ordered.

BeechHemi66

Reaction score
Ok that's great news for me. I am wondering why they are telling me otherwise ?

He said they cannot order a 2022 at the moment or it is "blocked out", whatever that means. I find that hard to believe with the new ignition orange one just released I have seen many 2021 models driving around.

I just went to test drive one at a Hyundai dealer of all places. Now i am sold 100 percent.

Thanks for the info I will check back in with him this week.

BeechHemi66

Reaction score
I can't speak specifically for your dealer, but they have already built 110 of them for Canada, 83 of which have shipped so they can definitely be ordered.
I was also told that the Canadian trucks come pre spec'd from the factory and we are unable to order the options that I would want. Am I getting the run around ? or has anybody ever heard of this stuff ?

Thanks

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
RAMTRX forums has multiple members posting that US dealers are stating that TRX orders are now on hold but no positive reason given yet.

As for the Canadian trucks be all spec'd the same, every Canadian truck built so far has been a Level 2 but that could just be because everyone ordered that. As for the other options like Panoramic roof, Tow Mirrors, Bed Group, Rock Rails, Bead Locks, etc. there are trucks with and without each of those options so they are definitely not all built the same.

sterlingmarlin

Reaction score
got mine, no ram bar, off road steps, level 2. dealer was offered 1 from the factory

Users who are viewing this thread