5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 recommened 6 inch suspension lifts

inertiachad

Reaction score
Hi

I have a 2021 Longhorn Laramie Limited arriving in 2 weeks I ordered it is a 1 ton with the H.O. Cummins single axle.

I can't find much info anywhere on these lifted! Does not have air suspension I think it is one thing I opted out of when I ordered it.

Advice on what lifts to consider on this and where to buy greatly appreciated. I have a great shop that installed the lift on my 2018 one ton Denali but I brought them the lift.

Im in Dripping Springs TX its all F250 amd F350 King Ranch Fords lifted.... wanted a more unique ride have yet to see this truck I ordered in the wild so to speak!

Going to run 37s on 22" rims truck is bright red with the saddle interior painted bumpers from factory. I don't tow much just drive it around to look pretty won't go off road want to be honest.

Chris VB

Reaction score
Wrong forum brother,this is 5th gen 1500. Theres a different forum for HD 2500 and such

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread