5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 ram Rebel heads up display

Jonathange

Reaction score
When I go to heads up display HUD then to custom set up on my ram 12 inch display screen - Anytime I try to set drive park reverse in the set up it will not show up on the windshield (HUD)but everything else does does. Does anybody know why this is happening all others selected works ?do I need to do a reset please advise thank you

Jonathange

Reaction score
Ok I figured it out and saved a trip to the dealership. If you select Gear D, in custom set up on the 12 inch screen as one of the items you want to see on the windshield, you will need to go to settings on your instrument cluster. Turn on current gear - its default is off - Once this is turned on you will see it on your windshield D1,2,3 etc (it will not display P , R, or N) Not sure why not one YouTube video made note of this, or why Ram has not included in their owners manual. I hope I solved this for anyone wondering why it did not display the gear!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread