5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Ram 1500 Rebel Night Edition Lands In Dealer Showrooms:

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

2021 Ram 1500 Rebel Night Edition Lands In Dealer Showrooms:​

Darkened Theme Adds More Aggressive Look To Off-Roader...​

RebelNight3.jpg

Sterno90

Reaction score
I can not wait to order mine. It will be 2021 Rebel, Black, night edition, 5.7 Hemi W/E-torque, Level 2 equipment, Rebel 12, Side Steps, Ram Boxes, cargo management, pano moon roof, 33 gal tank, comfort group. I was going to get it with Air Suspension but after reading about how it acts in cold weather I decided not to, since I live in Alaska. Since I am getting the wife her new car first mine will have to wait for at least about 5 months still can't wait for it.

Wsmith

Reaction score
All blacked out, but lets put on chrome lug nuts. I know it is an easy change, but can't FCA figure out how to make a black lug nuts and install them. Its like buying a red Ferrari with black Brembo calipers. Ok not quite like buying a Ferrari, but you get the point.

scottmoyer

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just bought one just like above. I should have it Friday. Red with the black bottom, black wheels, black grill and black bumper skid plate. I don't understand why the blacked out parts cost $525, but they do.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score

frybel

Reaction score
Am I missing something, or is the Rebel Black package from '20 just renamed "Night" for '21? It looks like it has all the same black touches.

DanoUF

Reaction score
Am I missing something, or is the Rebel Black package from '20 just renamed "Night" for '21? It looks like it has all the same black touches.
Didn't the Black pkg require the truck to be Diamond black?

frybel

Reaction score
Didn't the Black pkg require the truck to be Diamond black?
I'm not sure. I thought it was an option on any color? The only reason I say that is I was negotiating over the phone and online with the dealer for a Blk/Blk Rebel with the 12" pkg and leather, only to find out that they hadn't updated their inventory and had sold that truck 2 weeks earlier. They offered the exact same truck to me, but in Granite. I wanted the Blk/Blk package, so ended up with the 8" and vinyl seats. I actually prefer the UConnect8 anyway, and used the $3K savings to do aftermarket stuff.

DanoUF

Reaction score
I'm not sure. I thought it was an option on any color? The only reason I say that is I was negotiating over the phone and online with the dealer for a Blk/Blk Rebel with the 12" pkg and leather, only to find out that they hadn't updated their inventory and had sold that truck 2 weeks earlier. They offered the exact same truck to me, but in Granite. I wanted the Blk/Blk package, so ended up with the 8" and vinyl seats. I actually prefer the UConnect8 anyway, and used the $3K savings to do aftermarket stuff.
In the configurator on the Ram website it changes the paint color to black when you select the Black Pkg on a '20 build, if you change it to any other paint color after adding the Black pkg, it drops the pkg from the build. That being said dealers sometimes can order things that the website won't allow us to do, so they may have been able to order the'20 Black pkg in any color.

rocksmopar

Reaction score
New to the site..
I have a 2021 Rebel Granite 2 tone and its been great in the snow here in Chicago. Great truck so far

KCViper

Reaction score
All blacked out, but lets put on chrome lug nuts. I know it is an easy change, but can't FCA figure out how to make a black lug nuts and install them. Its like buying a red Ferrari with black Brembo calipers. Ok not quite like buying a Ferrari, but you get the point.
Exactly!! I found out about the chrome lug nuts after I ordered my truck. Called the SA and he said that he would make sure it has black lug nuts to go with the Night Package.....novel concept I guess!!!

heliinstructor

Reaction score
Exactly!! I found out about the chrome lug nuts after I ordered my truck. Called the SA and he said that he would make sure it has black lug nuts to go with the Night Package.....novel concept I guess!!!

My dealer can’t supply the black lug nuts. Could you please give me the specs on the ones you got? What size are the 2021 rebel nuts?

KCViper

Reaction score
My dealer can’t supply the black lug nuts. Could you please give me the specs on the ones you got? What size are the 2021 rebel nuts?
Well, I wish I could help you, but my truck is in the process of being built and is a Laramie, so not exactly sure how that would compare to your Rebel lug nuts. I did contact my dealer and they said no problem with black lug nuts. There is a complete thread on this board about this, with lots of good links on where to purchase. GL

Wsmith

Reaction score
I know you weren't asking me, but I went with McGuard #64074. Amazon has less expensive ones, but I didn't want to cheap out on the parts that hold the wheels on. The lug nuts are very high quality, made in USA.

heliinstructor

Reaction score
I know you weren't asking me, but I went with McGuard #64074. Amazon has less expensive ones, but I didn't want to cheap out on the parts that hold the wheels on. The lug nuts are very high quality, made in USA.

Thanks! Will they fit the rebel?

Users who are viewing this thread