5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Ram 1500 Laramie HUD Mis-aligned

Hillbilly

Reaction score
I bought my 2021 Ram 1500 Laramie new in May of 2021. I recently noticed that the HUD appears to be rotated slightly clockwise (right side is down). I can find settings to change the brightness, move the display up and down, and change the information on the display. But I can't find anything information on HUD alignment. Does anyone out there have any suggestions? The windshield was recently replaced do to a large crack. could the new windshield have anything to do with it?

CaliRebel

Reaction score
I have a 21' Rebel with heads up display. I believe you may have a faulty product as there isn't a way to adjust the rotation. You should let you dealer know whats going on.
Here is a link to a YouTube video that shows you how to access the HUD settings.
I don't think it could be a windshield issue unless they somehow installed one with a different curvature?

Users who are viewing this thread