5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 inc. & rebates

Sarge48

Reaction score
Anyone know or heard what the incentives/rebates are or may be on 2021 Laramie’s in the southern or southeast regions?

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Anyone know or heard what the incentives/rebates are or may be on 2021 Laramie’s in the southern or southeast regions?

No info on Ram website

dgolay

Reaction score

No info on Ram website
If you build a 2021 on the Ram website and then click on Info by the calculated price it will show you any incentives applied. I saw $1000 rebate (21CM1) and the $500 financing rebate (20CM5) for my zip code when building a truck. Depending upon zip code entered when building the truck I also saw an additional $500 cash allowance rebate for certain zip codes. I confirmed with my dealer and he said those were correct and also told me they have 0% up to 60 months right now. Waiting on my 2021 Longhorn to ship, it's in JS for last week.

dgolay

Reaction score
If you take the 0 percent do you lose the rebates?
Yes, if you take the 0 percent financing then you would lose the $1000 rebate and also the $500 financing rebate (the financing rebate is for when the loan has a normal/high interest rate from FCA, and the rebate doesn't apply to the 0 percent financing)

Users who are viewing this thread