5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 E-Torque exhaust options?

RTS001

Reaction score
New to the forum just bought a 2021 Ram Limited E-torque. I have read in a few different places that the 2021 exhaust is different. Different size cats and or muffler? Does anyone have an 2021 E-torque with exhaust? Long time fan of Borla and Corsa…I’m interested in catback options.

Attachments

• F81CBDAB-C4D8-4532-B8BE-07B18D81B044.jpeg
    F81CBDAB-C4D8-4532-B8BE-07B18D81B044.jpeg
    169.4 KB · Views: 62
  • 5724F0CD-F364-48ED-B7E2-2EB6075FB176.jpeg
    5724F0CD-F364-48ED-B7E2-2EB6075FB176.jpeg
    150.6 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Carven told me they sold a few 2021 cat backs and the customers stated they didn’t fit since something changed for 2021.

I went with the carven cut and clamp muffler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cajun_

Reaction score
carven, borla, and awe sound the best to me. I ended up going with the AWE due to the quieter cold start. that being said the GT exhaust sounds amazing and you may want to wait for that to become available from Mopar. Catback > cutting stock

RTS001

Reaction score
carven, borla, and awe sound the best to me. I ended up going with the AWE due to the quieter cold start. that being said the GT exhaust sounds amazing and you may want to wait for that to become available from Mopar. Catback > cutting stock
I didn’t think about that. I haven’t seen any GT’s down here in Louisiana but I had to let go of my 2018 GMC because of transmission issues. Traded it in for 42k and just took the best loaded limited available in the area at the time.

That said, I should have mentioned I am looking for catback exhaust not a muffler.

Cajun_

Reaction score
I didn’t think about that. I haven’t seen any GT’s down here in Louisiana but I had to let go of my 2018 GMC because of transmission issues. Traded it in for 42k and just took the best loaded limited available in the area at the time.

That said, I should have mentioned I am looking for catback exhaust not a muffler.

My awe is should be arriving in January. If you are near me I wouldn't mind working something out so you can listen to it in person. Should also give you some time to find a G/T on a lot to listen to that as well.

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The only difference with the 21 is they deleted the mid resonator. I had a 21 e-torque and it wasn’t any different than my 20 other than the mid pipe being a straight pipe vs having the resonator. AWE exhaust fit just fine. Borla has terrible tip fitment fyi

RTS001

Reaction score
My awe is should be arriving in January. If you are near me I wouldn't mind working something out so you can listen to it in person. Should also give you some time to find a G/T on a lot to listen to that as well.
Where in Louisiana? I’m down in NOLA

Shark875

Reaction score
New to the forum just bought a 2021 Ram Limited E-torque. I have read in a few different places that the 2021 exhaust is different. Different size cats and or muffler? Does anyone have an 2021 E-torque with exhaust? Long time fan of Borla and Corsa…I’m interested in catback options.
I have the 2021 5.7 Etorque and I went with the Flowmaster FX direct fit. I am happy with it, the perfect mix of not to loud in the cab, but gives you that growl when you step on it!

RTS001

Reaction score
I think I’m on the fence between borla and awe for the time being. Not sure I want to wait till GT Exhaust is available. I’ve had just about every Exhaust on some car except AWE…

Klicht87

Reaction score
I think I’m on the fence between borla and awe for the time being. Not sure I want to wait till GT Exhaust is available. I’ve had just about every Exhaust on some car except AWE…
The AWE 0fg has the best fitment and the tips are better. I came from the Borla ATAK and although I smiled ear to ear every time I floored it, it was just too loud ALL THE TIME. AWE is loud when you floor it and quiet when cruising.

teamroper60

Reaction score
I just put the MBRP D-fit on my 2021 5.7 etorque. It isnt loud at idle or cruising but it has a nice deep tone.

carbonfold

Reaction score
The only difference with the 21 is they deleted the mid resonator. I had a 21 e-torque and it wasn’t any different than my 20 other than the mid pipe being a straight pipe vs having the resonator. AWE exhaust fit just fine. Borla has terrible tip fitment fyi

Hmm... I have a 2021 (but not e-torque) and it has the mid resonator.

Users who are viewing this thread